A blurb about The Critter and I. Our horse paradise of 10 acres in a very small town. The Struggles and Triumps of everyday life, of our farm equipment (that was state of the art during the FDR administration) along with all the amazing things Critter can build. and all the things that the horses , cats and dog can do to bring joy and insanity to our lives. Two adults from the city into the country. Living in a barn that Critter built all by himself! and my ramblings :-)
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Miranda Lambert - The House That Built Me
I know you won't regret taking 4 min. to listen to this song. Go on... just listen
It is first on my playlist.... She is an adorable girl.. her and my son graduated high school together class of 2002 Lindale!! I hope this song hits #1 for her!
I thought I had left a comment but I guess I'm having blogger problems. Let's try this again! Wonderful song and straight from the heart. I had a shop in Lindale and her grandmother Wanda was my landlady. The whole family is just a great bunch and all the words ring true. Debbie
Tawyna, Chicken, I so agree the song blows me away and such a peaceful melody.
Valarie, I had never heard the song before. I was looking at the gorgeous pictures (as always) on your blog yesterday and heard it for the fiirst time and the song has haunted (in a good way) me all day. You not only have a wonderful blog but, great taste in music. Thank you for sharing your gift and talents with us. PS Got a house in a small town going up for sale soon :-)
Matt, I concur and still patiently waiting on your next post :-P
DEB!!!!! your back :-) been missing my weekly fixes. Hope all you puter probs are fixed. you and Valarie are two lucky folks. wish I knew em.
I really like how your house is all coming together now- nice doors! Aren't you just so ready to get moved in and get the other house sold? You've been so patient - now it's almost time, and this is the hardest part to wait - at the end!!!
I love Miranda. We all do. My Nashville son knows her, my folks live in Lindale and we live not too far. She's a great song-writer, too, altho she didn't write this 'un. I love it.
I love this song!
ReplyDeleteLove Miranda Lambert and love this song-thanks Scrappy!
ReplyDeleteIt is first on my playlist.... She is an adorable girl.. her and my son graduated high school together class of 2002 Lindale!! I hope this song hits #1 for her!
ReplyDeleteoh... one more thing.... I would love to see the barn when you are done.... love barn living!! hugs!
ReplyDeleteExcellent song.
ReplyDeleteI thought I had left a comment but I guess I'm having blogger problems. Let's try this again!
ReplyDeleteWonderful song and straight from the heart. I had a shop in Lindale and her grandmother Wanda was my landlady. The whole family is just a great bunch and all the words ring true.
Debbie
Tawyna,
ReplyDeleteChicken,
I so agree the song blows me away and such a peaceful melody.
Valarie,
I had never heard the song before. I was looking at the gorgeous pictures (as always) on your blog yesterday and heard it for the fiirst time and the song has haunted (in a good way) me all day. You not only have a wonderful blog but, great taste in music. Thank you for sharing your gift and talents with us. PS Got a house in a small town going up for sale soon :-)
Matt, I concur and still patiently waiting on your next post :-P
DEB!!!!! your back :-) been missing my weekly fixes. Hope all you puter probs are fixed.
you and Valarie are two lucky folks. wish I knew em.
I LURVE those doors. Great taste! But, um, you forgot to show the door to my room...
ReplyDeleteI really like how your house is all coming together now- nice doors! Aren't you just so ready to get moved in and get the other house sold? You've been so patient - now it's almost time, and this is the hardest part to wait - at the end!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Miranda. We all do. My Nashville son knows her, my folks live in Lindale and we live not too far. She's a great song-writer, too, altho she didn't write this 'un. I love it.